Is SEIZING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEIZING in various dictionaries:
- noun - small stuff that is used for lashing two or more ropes together
- noun - the act of gripping something firmly with the hands (or the tentacles)
- verb - take hold of
- verb - take or capture by force
- verb - take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- verb - take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- verb - seize and take control without authority and possibly with force
- verb - hook by a pull on the line
- verb - affect
- verb - capture the attention or imagination of
- A binding of larger lines made with multiple turns of smaller line.
- adj - to take hold of suddenly and forcibly [v SEIZED, SEIZING, SEIZES] : SEIZABLE
There are 7 letters in SEIZING: E G I I N S Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEIZING
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEIZING, to go: SEIZING?
Rearrange the letters in SEIZING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SEIZING
6 letters out of SEIZING
5 letters out of SEIZING
4 letters out of SEIZING
3 letters out of SEIZING
2 letters out of SEIZING
Contextual use of SEIZING
What's nearby SEIZING
Lookup in Wiki for SEIZING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEIZING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEIZING"