Is SEGREGATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEGREGATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - (genetics) the separation of paired alleles during meiosis so that members of each pair of alleles appear in different gametes
- noun - a social system that provides separate facilities for minority groups
- noun - the act of segregating or sequestering
- The act or process of segregating or the condition of being segregated.
- The policy and practice of imposing the social separation of races, as in schools, housing, and industry, especially so as to practice discrimination against people of color in a predominantly white society.
- The separation of paired alleles especially during meiosis, so that the members of each pair of alleles appear in different gametes.
There are 11 letters in SEGREGATION: A E E G G I N O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEGREGATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEGREGATION, to go: SEGREGATION?
Rearrange the letters in SEGREGATION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of SEGREGATION
10 letters out of SEGREGATION
9 letters out of SEGREGATION
8 letters out of SEGREGATION
7 letters out of SEGREGATION
6 letters out of SEGREGATION
5 letters out of SEGREGATION
4 letters out of SEGREGATION
3 letters out of SEGREGATION
2 letters out of SEGREGATION
Contextual use of SEGREGATION
What's nearby SEGREGATION
Lookup in Wiki for SEGREGATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEGREGATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEGREGATION"