Is SEGREGATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEGREGATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is or has been segregated
- verb - separate by race or religion
- verb - divide from the main body or mass and collect
- verb - separate or isolate (one thing) from another and place in a group apart from others
- To separate or isolate from others or from a main body or group.
- To impose the separation of (a race or class) from the rest of society.
- To become separated from a main body or mass.
- To practice a policy of racial segregation.
- To undergo genetic segregation.
- One that is or has been segregated.
- See segregant.
There are 9 letters in SEGREGATE: A E E E G G R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEGREGATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEGREGATE, to go: SEGREGATE?
Rearrange the letters in SEGREGATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SEGREGATE
8 letters out of SEGREGATE
7 letters out of SEGREGATE
6 letters out of SEGREGATE
5 letters out of SEGREGATE
4 letters out of SEGREGATE
3 letters out of SEGREGATE
2 letters out of SEGREGATE
Contextual use of SEGREGATE
What's nearby SEGREGATE
Lookup in Wiki for SEGREGATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEGREGATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEGREGATE"