Is SEEKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEEKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone making a search or inquiry
- noun - a missile equipped with a device that is attracted toward some kind of emission (heat or light or sound or radio waves)
- One that seeks: a seeker of the truth.
- A device used in a moving object, especially a missile, that locates a target by detecting light, heat, or other radiation.
- verb - to go in search of
There are 6 letters in SEEKER: E E E K R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEEKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEEKER, to go: SEEKER?
Rearrange the letters in SEEKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SEEKER
What's nearby SEEKER
Lookup in Wiki for SEEKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEEKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEEKER"