Is SEDIMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEDIMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - matter that has been deposited by some natural process
- verb - deposit as a sediment
- verb - settle as sediment
- Material that settles to the bottom of a liquid; lees.
- Solid fragments of inorganic or organic material that come from the weathering of rock and are carried and deposited by wind, water, or ice.
- verb - to settle to the bottom of a liquid
There are 8 letters in SEDIMENT: D E E I M N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEDIMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEDIMENT, to go: SEDIMENT?
Rearrange the letters in SEDIMENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SEDIMENT
7 letters out of SEDIMENT
6 letters out of SEDIMENT
5 letters out of SEDIMENT
4 letters out of SEDIMENT
3 letters out of SEDIMENT
2 letters out of SEDIMENT
Contextual use of SEDIMENT
What's nearby SEDIMENT
Lookup in Wiki for SEDIMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEDIMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEDIMENT"