Is SECRETION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SECRETION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the organic process of synthesizing and releasing some substance
- noun - a functionally specialized substance (especially one that is not a waste) released from a gland or cell
- The process of secreting a substance, especially one that is not a waste, from the blood or cells: secretion of hormones; secretion of milk by the mammary glands.
- A substance, such as saliva, mucus, tears, bile, or a hormone, that is secreted.
- The act of concealing something in a hiding place.
- The act of stealing something secretly.
There are 9 letters in SECRETION: C E E I N O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SECRETION
To search all scrabble anagrams of SECRETION, to go: SECRETION?
Rearrange the letters in SECRETION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SECRETION
8 letters out of SECRETION
7 letters out of SECRETION
6 letters out of SECRETION
5 letters out of SECRETION
4 letters out of SECRETION
3 letters out of SECRETION
2 letters out of SECRETION
Contextual use of SECRETION
What's nearby SECRETION
Lookup in Wiki for SECRETION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SECRETION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SECRETION"