Is SCURVY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCURVY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a condition caused by deficiency of ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- adj - of the most contemptible kind
- A disease caused by deficiency of vitamin C, characterized by spongy and bleeding gums, bleeding under the skin, and extreme weakness.
- adv - base or contemptible [adj -VIER, -VIEST] : SCURVILY
- noun - a disease resulting from vitamin C deficiency
There are 6 letters in SCURVY: C R S U V Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCURVY, to go: SCURVY?
Rearrange the letters in SCURVY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCURVY
What's nearby SCURVY
Lookup in Wiki for SCURVY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCURVY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCURVY"