Is SCULL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCULL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long oar that is mounted at the stern of a boat and moved left and right to propel the boat forward
- noun - each of a pair of short oars that are used by a single oarsman
- noun - a racing shell that is propelled by sculls
- verb - propel with sculls
- A long oar mounted over the stern of a boat and moved from side to side to propel the boat forward.
- One of a pair of shorthandled oars used by a single rower.
- To propel (a boat) with a scull.
- verb - to propel with a type of oar
There are 5 letters in SCULL: C L L S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCULL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCULL, to go: SCULL?
Rearrange the letters in SCULL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCULL
What's nearby SCULL
Lookup in Wiki for SCULL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCULL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCULL"