Is SCREWS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCREWS in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who guards prisoners
- noun - a simple machine of the inclined-plane type consisting of a spirally threaded cylindrical rod that engages with a similarly threaded hole
- noun - a propeller with several angled blades that rotates to push against water or air
- noun - a fastener with a tapered threaded shank and a slotted head
- noun - slang for sexual intercourse
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- verb - turn like a screw
- verb - cause to penetrate, as with a circular motion
- verb - tighten or fasten by means of screwing motions
- verb - defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- verb - to attach with a screw (a type of metal fastener)
There are 6 letters in SCREWS: C E R S S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCREWS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCREWS, to go: SCREWS?
Rearrange the letters in SCREWS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCREWS
What's nearby SCREWS
Lookup in Wiki for SCREWS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCREWS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCREWS"