Is SCORCHED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCORCHED in various dictionaries:
- verb - make very hot and dry
- verb - become superficially burned
- verb - destroy completely by or as if by fire
- verb - burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color
- verb - become scorched or singed under intense heat or dry conditions
- adj - dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight
- adj - having everything destroyed so nothing is left salvageable by an enemy
- verb - to burn slightly so as to alter the color or taste
There are 8 letters in SCORCHED: C C D E H O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCORCHED
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCORCHED, to go: SCORCHED?
Rearrange the letters in SCORCHED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SCORCHED
6 letters out of SCORCHED
5 letters out of SCORCHED
4 letters out of SCORCHED
3 letters out of SCORCHED
2 letters out of SCORCHED
Contextual use of SCORCHED
What's nearby SCORCHED
Lookup in Wiki for SCORCHED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCORCHED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCORCHED"