Is SCOOPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCOOPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity a scoop will hold
- noun - a hollow concave shape made by removing something
- noun - a news report that is reported first by one news organization
- noun - street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
- noun - the shovel or bucket of a dredge or backhoe
- noun - a large ladle
- verb - take out or up with or as if with a scoop
- verb - get the better of
- verb - to take up with a scoop (a spoonlike utensil)
There are 6 letters in SCOOPS: C O O P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCOOPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCOOPS, to go: SCOOPS?
Rearrange the letters in SCOOPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCOOPS
What's nearby SCOOPS
Lookup in Wiki for SCOOPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCOOPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCOOPS"