Is SCOLLOPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCOLLOPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - edible muscle of mollusks having fan-shaped shells
- noun - thin slice of meat (especially veal) usually fried or broiled
- noun - edible marine bivalve having a fluted fan-shaped shell that swim by expelling water from the shell in a series of snapping motions
- verb - form scallops in
- verb - fish for scallops
- verb - shape or cut in scallops
- verb - to bake in a sauce topped with bread crumbs
There are 8 letters in SCOLLOPS: C L L O O P S S
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCOLLOPS, to go: SCOLLOPS?
Rearrange the letters in SCOLLOPS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SCOLLOPS
7 letters out of SCOLLOPS
6 letters out of SCOLLOPS
5 letters out of SCOLLOPS
4 letters out of SCOLLOPS
3 letters out of SCOLLOPS
2 letters out of SCOLLOPS
Contextual use of SCOLLOPS
What's nearby SCOLLOPS
Lookup in Wiki for SCOLLOPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCOLLOPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCOLLOPS"