Is SCIENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCIENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a particular branch of scientific knowledge
- noun - ability to produce solutions in some problem domain
- The observation, identification, description, experimental investigation, and theoretical explanation of phenomena.
- Such activities restricted to a class of natural phenomena.
- Such activities applied to an object of inquiry or study.
- Methodological activity, discipline, or study: I’ve got packing a suitcase down to a science.
- An activity that appears to require study and method: the science of purchasing.
- Knowledge, especially that gained through experience.
- noun - a department of systematized knowledge
There are 7 letters in SCIENCE: C C E E I N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCIENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCIENCE, to go: SCIENCE?
Rearrange the letters in SCIENCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCIENCE
What's nearby SCIENCE
Lookup in Wiki for SCIENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCIENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCIENCE"