Is SCARFS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCARFS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a garment worn around the head or neck or shoulders for warmth or decoration
- noun - a joint made by notching the ends of two pieces of timber or metal so that they will lock together end-to-end
- verb - masturbate while strangling oneself
- verb - unite by a scarf joint
- verb - wrap in or adorn with a scarf
- noun - a piece of cloth worn for warmth or protection
- verb - to cover with a scarf
There are 6 letters in SCARFS: A C F R S S
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCARFS, to go: SCARFS?
Rearrange the letters in SCARFS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCARFS
What's nearby SCARFS
Lookup in Wiki for SCARFS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCARFS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCARFS"