Is SCAPULAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCAPULAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a feather covering the shoulder of a bird
- noun - garment consisting of a long wide piece of woolen cloth worn over the shoulders with an opening for the head
- adj - relating to or near the shoulder blade
- A monk’s sleeveless outer garment that hangs from the shoulders and sometimes has a cowl.
- A badge worn by affiliates of certain religious orders, consisting of two pieces of cloth joined by shoulder bands and worn under the clothing on the chest and back.
- Of or relating to the shoulder or scapula.
- noun - a sleeveless outer garment worn by monks
There are 8 letters in SCAPULAR: A A C L P R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCAPULAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCAPULAR, to go: SCAPULAR?
Rearrange the letters in SCAPULAR and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SCAPULAR
7 letters out of SCAPULAR
6 letters out of SCAPULAR
5 letters out of SCAPULAR
4 letters out of SCAPULAR
3 letters out of SCAPULAR
2 letters out of SCAPULAR
Contextual use of SCAPULAR
What's nearby SCAPULAR
Lookup in Wiki for SCAPULAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCAPULAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCAPULAR"