Is SCALLOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCALLOP in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of a series of rounded projections (or the notches between them) formed by curves along an edge (as the edge of a leaf or piece of cloth or the margin of a shell or a shriveled red blood cell observed in a hypertonic solution etc.)
- noun - edible muscle of mollusks having fan-shaped shells
- noun - thin slice of meat (especially veal) usually fried or broiled
- noun - edible marine bivalve having a fluted fan-shaped shell that swim by expelling water from the shell in a series of snapping motions
- verb - decorate an edge with scallops
- verb - bake in a sauce, milk, etc., often with breadcrumbs on top
- verb - form scallops in
- verb - fish for scallops
- verb - shape or cut in scallops
- Any of various free-swimming marine mollusks of the family Pectinidae, having fan-shaped bivalve shells with a radiating fluted pattern.
- The edible adductor muscle of this mollusk.
- A shell of this mollusk, or a dish in a similar shape, used for baking and serving seafood.
- One of a series of curved projections forming an ornamental border.
- A thin, boneless slice of meat.
- To edge (cloth, for example) with a series of curved projections.
- To bake in a casserole with milk or a sauce and often with bread crumbs: scalloped potatoes.
- To gather scallops for eating or sale.
- verb - to bake in a sauce topped with bread crumbs
There are 7 letters in SCALLOP: A C L L O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCALLOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCALLOP, to go: SCALLOP?
Rearrange the letters in SCALLOP and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SCALLOP
6 letters out of SCALLOP
5 letters out of SCALLOP
4 letters out of SCALLOP
3 letters out of SCALLOP
2 letters out of SCALLOP
Contextual use of SCALLOP
What's nearby SCALLOP
Lookup in Wiki for SCALLOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCALLOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCALLOP"