Is SAVORIES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAVORIES in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of several aromatic herbs or subshrubs of the genus Satureja having spikes of flowers attractive to bees
- noun - dwarf aromatic shrub of Mediterranean regions
- noun - either of two aromatic herbs of the mint family
- noun - an aromatic or spicy dish served at the end of dinner or as an hors d'oeuvre
- adv - pleasant to the taste or smell [adj -VORIER, -VORIEST] : SAVORILY
- noun - a savory dish served before or after a meal
There are 8 letters in SAVORIES: A E I O R S S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAVORIES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAVORIES, to go: SAVORIES?
Rearrange the letters in SAVORIES and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SAVORIES
7 letters out of SAVORIES
6 letters out of SAVORIES
5 letters out of SAVORIES
4 letters out of SAVORIES
3 letters out of SAVORIES
2 letters out of SAVORIES
Contextual use of SAVORIES
What's nearby SAVORIES
Lookup in Wiki for SAVORIES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAVORIES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAVORIES"