Is SATURATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SATURATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause (a chemical compound, vapour, solution, magnetic material) to unite with the greatest possible amount of another substance
- verb - infuse or fill completely
- To imbue or impregnate thoroughly: “The recollection was saturated with sunshine” (Vladimir Nabokov).
- To soak, fill, or load to capacity.
- To cause (a substance) to unite with the greatest possible amount of another substance.
- verb - to fill completely with something that permeates
There are 8 letters in SATURATE: A A E R S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SATURATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SATURATE, to go: SATURATE?
Rearrange the letters in SATURATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SATURATE
7 letters out of SATURATE
6 letters out of SATURATE
5 letters out of SATURATE
4 letters out of SATURATE
3 letters out of SATURATE
2 letters out of SATURATE
Contextual use of SATURATE
What's nearby SATURATE
Lookup in Wiki for SATURATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SATURATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SATURATE"