Is SATISFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SATISFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - meet the requirements or expectations of
- verb - make happy or satisfied
- verb - fill or meet a want or need
- To gratify the need, desire, or expectation of.
- To fulfill (a need or desire).
- To free from doubt or question; assure.
- To get rid of (a doubt or question); dispel.
- To discharge (a debt or an obligation, for example) in full.
- To discharge an obligation to (a creditor).
- To conform to the requirements of (a standard or rule); be sufficient to (an end).
- To make reparation for; redress.
- To make the left and right sides of an equation equal after substituting equivalent quantities for the unknown variables in the equation.
- To be sufficient or adequate.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to supply fully or completely”: satisfied all requirements; answered our needs; filling a purpose; fulfilled their aspirations; meeting her obligations.
- verb - to provide fully with what is desired, expected, or needed
There are 7 letters in SATISFY: A F I S S T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of SATISFY, to go: SATISFY?
Rearrange the letters in SATISFY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SATISFY
What's nearby SATISFY
Lookup in Wiki for SATISFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SATISFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SATISFY"