Is SATINWOOD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SATINWOOD in various dictionaries:
- noun - West Indian tree with smooth lustrous and slightly oily wood
- noun - hard yellowish wood of a satinwood tree having a satiny luster
- noun - East Indian tree with valuable hard lustrous yellowish wood
- A deciduous tree (Chloroxylon swietenia) of India and Sri Lanka, having hard, yellowish, close-grained wood.
- A West Indian tree (Zanthoxylum flavum) having smooth, slightly oily, lustrous wood.
- The wood of either of these trees, used for furniture and cabinetwork.
There are 9 letters in SATINWOOD: A D I N O O S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SATINWOOD
To search all scrabble anagrams of SATINWOOD, to go: SATINWOOD?
Rearrange the letters in SATINWOOD and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SATINWOOD
7 letters out of SATINWOOD
6 letters out of SATINWOOD
5 letters out of SATINWOOD
4 letters out of SATINWOOD
3 letters out of SATINWOOD
2 letters out of SATINWOOD
Contextual use of SATINWOOD
What's nearby SATINWOOD
Lookup in Wiki for SATINWOOD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SATINWOOD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SATINWOOD"