Is SATELLITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SATELLITE in various dictionaries:
- noun - man-made equipment that orbits around the earth or the moon
- noun - a person who follows or serves another
- noun - any celestial body orbiting around a planet or star
- verb - broadcast or disseminate via satellite
- adj - surrounding and dominated by a central authority or power
- A celestial body that orbits a planet; a moon.
- An object launched to orbit Earth or another celestial body.
- One who attends a powerful dignitary; a minion.
- A subservient follower; a sycophant.
- A nation dominated politically and economically by another nation.
- An urban or suburban community located near a big city.
- A colony of microorganisms whose growth in culture medium is enhanced by certain substances produced by another colony in its proximity.
There are 9 letters in SATELLITE: A E E I L L S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SATELLITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SATELLITE, to go: SATELLITE?
Rearrange the letters in SATELLITE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SATELLITE
8 letters out of SATELLITE
7 letters out of SATELLITE
6 letters out of SATELLITE
5 letters out of SATELLITE
4 letters out of SATELLITE
3 letters out of SATELLITE
2 letters out of SATELLITE
Contextual use of SATELLITE
What's nearby SATELLITE
Lookup in Wiki for SATELLITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SATELLITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SATELLITE"