Is SAPPHIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAPPHIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - a meter used by Sappho and named after her
- adj - of or relating to or characterized by homosexual relations between woman
- Of or relating to the Greek poet Sappho.
- Of, relating to, or being an Aeolic verse of 11 syllables, consisting of a first part of 4 syllables, a central choriamb, and a final part of 3 syllables.
- Relating to or being a stanza of three such verses followed by a verse consisting of a dactyl followed by a spondee or trochee.
- Relating to or being an ode made up of such stanzas.
- Of, relating to, or being a verse, stanza, or poem in accentual meter composed in imitation of Sapphic quantitative verse.
- A Sapphic meter, verse, stanza, or ode.
- noun - a type of verse form
There are 7 letters in SAPPHIC: A C H I P P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAPPHIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAPPHIC, to go: SAPPHIC?
Rearrange the letters in SAPPHIC and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SAPPHIC
6 letters out of SAPPHIC
5 letters out of SAPPHIC
4 letters out of SAPPHIC
3 letters out of SAPPHIC
2 letters out of SAPPHIC
Contextual use of SAPPHIC
What's nearby SAPPHIC
Lookup in Wiki for SAPPHIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAPPHIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAPPHIC"