Is SANGUINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SANGUINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a blood-red color
- adj - confidently optimistic and cheerful
- adj - inclined to a healthy reddish color often associated with outdoor life
- Of the color of blood; red.
- Of a healthy, reddish color; ruddy: a sanguine complexion.
- Having blood as the dominant humor in terms of medieval physiology.
- Having the temperament and ruddy complexion formerly thought to be characteristic of a person dominated by this humor; passionate.
- Cheerfully confident; optimistic.
- noun - a red color
There are 8 letters in SANGUINE: A E G I N N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SANGUINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SANGUINE, to go: SANGUINE?
Rearrange the letters in SANGUINE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SANGUINE
7 letters out of SANGUINE
6 letters out of SANGUINE
5 letters out of SANGUINE
4 letters out of SANGUINE
3 letters out of SANGUINE
2 letters out of SANGUINE
Contextual use of SANGUINE
What's nearby SANGUINE
Lookup in Wiki for SANGUINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SANGUINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SANGUINE"