Is SAMPLING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAMPLING in various dictionaries:
- noun - (statistics) the selection of a suitable sample for study
- noun - items selected at random from a population and used to test hypotheses about the population
- noun - measurement at regular intervals of the amplitude of a varying waveform (in order to convert it to digital form)
- verb - take a sample of
- See sample (n.
- The act, process, or technique of selecting an appropriate sample.
- A small portion, piece, or segment selected as a sample.
- noun - a small part selected for analysis
There are 8 letters in SAMPLING: A G I L M N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAMPLING
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAMPLING, to go: SAMPLING?
Rearrange the letters in SAMPLING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SAMPLING
7 letters out of SAMPLING
6 letters out of SAMPLING
5 letters out of SAMPLING
4 letters out of SAMPLING
3 letters out of SAMPLING
2 letters out of SAMPLING
Contextual use of SAMPLING
What's nearby SAMPLING
Lookup in Wiki for SAMPLING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAMPLING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAMPLING"