Is RUNNING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUNNING in various dictionaries:
- noun - (American football) a play in which a player attempts to carry the ball through or past the opposing team
- noun - the act of running
- noun - the state of being in operation
- noun - the act of administering or being in charge of something
- noun - the act of participating in an athletic competition involving running on a track
- verb - move fast by using one's feet, with one foot off the ground at any given time
- verb - flee
- verb - stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope
- verb - direct or control
- verb - have a particular form
- verb - move along, of liquids
- verb - perform as expected when applied
- verb - change or be different within limits
- verb - run, stand, or compete for an office or a position
- verb - cause to emit recorded audio or video
- verb - move about freely and without restraint, or act as if running around in an uncontrolled way
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - be operating, running or functioning
- verb - change from one state to another
- verb - cause to perform
- verb - be affected by
- verb - continue to exist
- verb - occur persistently
- verb - carry out a process or program, as on a computer or a machine
- verb - include as the content
- verb - carry out
- verb - pass over, across, or through
- verb - cause something to pass or lead somewhere
- verb - make without a miss
- verb - deal in illegally, such as arms or liquor
- verb - cause an animal to move fast
- verb - be diffused
- verb - sail before the wind
- verb - cover by running
- verb - extend or continue for a certain period of time
- verb - set animals loose to graze
- verb - keep company
- verb - run with the ball
- verb - travel rapidly, by any (unspecified) means
- verb - travel a route regularly
- verb - pursue for food or sport (as of wild animals)
- verb - compete in a race
- verb - progress by being changed
- verb - reduce or cause to be reduced from a solid to a liquid state, usually by heating
- verb - come unraveled or undone as if by snagging
- verb - become undone
- adj - (of fluids) moving or issuing in a stream
- adj - continually repeated over a period of time
- adj - of advancing the ball by running
- adj - executed or initiated by running
- adj - measured lengthwise
- adj - (of e.g. a machine) performing or capable of performing
- The act or an instance of running.
- The power or ability to run.
- The exercise or sport of someone who runs.
- Entered as a contender in a competition.
- Having the possibility of winning or placing well in a competition.
- Not entered as a contender in a competition.
- Having no possibility of winning or placing well in a competition.
- noun - a race
There are 7 letters in RUNNING: G I N N N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUNNING
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUNNING, to go: RUNNING?
Rearrange the letters in RUNNING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUNNING
What's nearby RUNNING
Lookup in Wiki for RUNNING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUNNING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUNNING"