Is RUNNER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUNNER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who imports or exports without paying duties
- noun - someone who travels on foot by running
- noun - a person who is employed to deliver messages or documents
- noun - a baseball player on the team at bat who is on base (or attempting to reach a base)
- noun - a horizontal branch from the base of plant that produces new plants from buds at its tips
- noun - a trained athlete who competes in foot races
- noun - (football) the player who is carrying (and trying to advance) the ball on an offensive play
- noun - a long narrow carpet
- noun - device consisting of the parts on which something can slide along
- noun - fish of western Atlantic: Cape Cod to Brazil
- One who competes in a race.
- One who runs the bases.
- One who carries the ball.
- A fugitive.
- One who carries messages or runs errands.
- One who serves as an agent or a collector, as for a bank or brokerage house.
- One who solicits business, as for a hotel or store.
- A smuggler: a narcotics runner.
- A vessel engaged in smuggling.
- One who operates or manages something: the runner of a series of gambling operations.
- The blade of a skate.
- The supports on which a drawer slides.
- A long narrow carpet.
- A long narrow tablecloth.
- A roller towel.
- A slender, creeping stem that puts forth roots from nodes spaced at intervals along its length.
- A plant, such as the strawberry, having such a stem.
- A twining vine, such as the scarlet runner.
- Any of several marine fishes of the family Carangidae, especially the blue runner (Caranx crysos), of temperate waters of the American Atlantic coast.
- See flat1 (n.
- verb - to move by rapid steps
There are 6 letters in RUNNER: E N N R R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUNNER
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUNNER, to go: RUNNER?
Rearrange the letters in RUNNER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUNNER
What's nearby RUNNER
Lookup in Wiki for RUNNER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUNNER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUNNER"