Is RUMINANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUMINANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various cud-chewing hoofed mammals having a stomach divided into four (occasionally three) compartments
- adj - related to or characteristic of animals of the suborder Ruminantia or any other animal that chews a cud
- Characterized by the chewing of cud.
- Of or belonging to the Ruminantia.
- Meditative; contemplative.
- noun - a hoofed, even-toed mammal
There are 8 letters in RUMINANT: A I M N N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUMINANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUMINANT, to go: RUMINANT?
Rearrange the letters in RUMINANT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RUMINANT
7 letters out of RUMINANT
6 letters out of RUMINANT
5 letters out of RUMINANT
4 letters out of RUMINANT
3 letters out of RUMINANT
2 letters out of RUMINANT
Contextual use of RUMINANT
What's nearby RUMINANT
Lookup in Wiki for RUMINANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUMINANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUMINANT"