Is RUDDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUDDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hinged vertical airfoil mounted at the tail of an aircraft and used to make horizontal course changes
- noun - (nautical) steering mechanism consisting of a hinged vertical plate mounted at the stern of a vessel
- A vertically hinged plate of metal, fiberglass, or wood mounted at the stern of a vessel for directing its course.
- A similar structure at the tail of an aircraft, used for effecting horizontal changes in course.
- A controlling agent or influence over direction; a guide.
- noun - a vertical blade used to direct the course of a vessel
There are 6 letters in RUDDER: D D E R R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUDDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUDDER, to go: RUDDER?
Rearrange the letters in RUDDER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUDDER
What's nearby RUDDER
Lookup in Wiki for RUDDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUDDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUDDER"