Is RUBRIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUBRIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative rule of conduct or procedure
- noun - an explanation or definition of an obscure word in a text
- noun - directions for the conduct of Christian church services (often printed in red in a prayer book)
- noun - a heading that names a statute or legislative bill
- noun - a title or heading that is printed in red or in a special type
- noun - category name
- verb - adorn with ruby red color
- A class or category: “This mission is sometimes discussed under the rubric of ‘horizontal escalation’... from conventional to nuclear war” (Jack Beatty).
- A title; a name.
- A part of a manuscript or book, such as a title, a heading, or an initial letter, that appears in decorative red lettering or is otherwise distinguished from the rest of the text.
- A title or heading of a statute or chapter in a code of law.
- A direction in a missal, hymnal, or other liturgical book.
- An authoritative rule or direction.
- A short commentary or explanation covering a broad subject.
- Red ocher.
- Written in red.
- adj - a part of a manuscript or book that appears in red [n -S] : RUBRICAL
There are 6 letters in RUBRIC: B C I R R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUBRIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUBRIC, to go: RUBRIC?
Rearrange the letters in RUBRIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUBRIC
What's nearby RUBRIC
Lookup in Wiki for RUBRIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUBRIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUBRIC"