Is RUBBING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUBBING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the resistance encountered when one body is moved in contact with another
- noun - representation consisting of a copy (as of an engraving) made by laying paper over something and rubbing it with charcoal
- noun - effort expended in moving one object over another with pressure
- verb - move over something with pressure
- verb - cause friction
- verb - scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- The act of polishing, cleaning, or drying.
- A representation of a raised or indented surface made by placing paper over the surface and rubbing the paper gently with a marking agent such as charcoal or chalk.
- noun - an image produced by rubbing
There are 7 letters in RUBBING: B B G I N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUBBING
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUBBING, to go: RUBBING?
Rearrange the letters in RUBBING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUBBING
What's nearby RUBBING
Lookup in Wiki for RUBBING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUBBING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUBBING"