Is RUBBER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUBBER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an elastic material obtained from the latex sap of trees (especially trees of the genera Hevea and Ficus) that can be vulcanized and finished into a variety of products
- noun - any of various synthetic elastic materials whose properties resemble natural rubber
- noun - an eraser made of rubber (or of a synthetic material with properties similar to rubber)
- noun - contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- noun - a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow
- verb - coat or impregnate with rubber
- adj - returned for lack of funds
- A yellowish, amorphous, elastic material obtained from the milky sap or latex of various tropical plants, especially the rubber tree, and vulcanized, pigmented, finished, and modified into products such as electric insulation, elastic bands and belts, tires, and containers.
- Any of numerous synthetic elastic materials of varying chemical composition with properties similar to those of natural rubber.
- A low overshoe made of rubber.
- The oblong piece of hard rubber on which the pitcher must stand when delivering the ball.
- An eraser.
- A tire.
- A set of tires on a vehicle.
- A condom.
- One that rubs, especially one that gives a massage.
- A series of games of which two out of three or three out of five must be won to terminate the play.
- An odd game played to break a tie.
- verb - to stretch one's neck in looking at something
There are 6 letters in RUBBER: B B E R R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUBBER
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUBBER, to go: RUBBER?
Rearrange the letters in RUBBER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUBBER
What's nearby RUBBER
Lookup in Wiki for RUBBER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUBBER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUBBER"