Is ROYALTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROYALTY in various dictionaries:
- noun - payment to the holder of a patent or copyright or resource for the right to use their property
- noun - royal persons collectively
- A person of royal rank or lineage.
- Monarchs and their families considered as a group.
- The lineage or rank of a monarch.
- The power, status, or authority of a monarch.
- Royal quality or bearing.
- A kingdom or possession ruled by a monarch.
- A right or prerogative of the crown, as that of receiving a percentage of the proceeds from mines in the royal domain.
- The granting of a right by a monarch to a corporation or an individual to exploit specified natural resources.
- The payment for such a right.
- A share paid to a writer or composer out of the proceeds resulting from the sale or performance of his or her work.
- A share in the proceeds paid to an inventor or a proprietor for the right to use his or her invention or services.
- A share of the profit or product reserved by the grantor, especially of an oil or mining lease.
- noun - the status or power of a monarch
There are 7 letters in ROYALTY: A L O R T Y Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROYALTY, to go: ROYALTY?
Rearrange the letters in ROYALTY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROYALTY
What's nearby ROYALTY
Lookup in Wiki for ROYALTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROYALTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROYALTY"