Is ROUNDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROUNDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dissolute person
- noun - a tool for rounding corners or edges
- adj - having a circular shape
- adj - (of sounds) full and rich
- adj - (mathematics) expressed to the nearest integer, ten, hundred, or thousand
- One that rounds, especially a tool for rounding corners and edges.
- One, such as a security guard, who makes rounds.
- A dissolute person.
- An English ball game similar to baseball.
- noun - a tool for rounding
There are 7 letters in ROUNDER: D E N O R R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUNDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROUNDER, to go: ROUNDER?
Rearrange the letters in ROUNDER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ROUNDER
6 letters out of ROUNDER
5 letters out of ROUNDER
4 letters out of ROUNDER
3 letters out of ROUNDER
2 letters out of ROUNDER
Contextual use of ROUNDER
What's nearby ROUNDER
Lookup in Wiki for ROUNDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROUNDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROUNDER"