Is ROUNDED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROUNDED in various dictionaries:
- verb - wind around
- verb - make round
- verb - pronounce with rounded lips
- verb - attack in speech or writing
- verb - bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
- verb - express as a round number
- verb - become round, plump, or shapely
- adj - curving and somewhat round in shape rather than jagged
- Shaped into the form of a circle or sphere; made round.
- Pronounced with the lips shaped ovally; labialized.
- Complete; balanced: a rounded meal.
- adj - shaped like a sphere
There are 7 letters in ROUNDED: D D E N O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUNDED
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROUNDED, to go: ROUNDED?
Rearrange the letters in ROUNDED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ROUNDED
6 letters out of ROUNDED
5 letters out of ROUNDED
4 letters out of ROUNDED
3 letters out of ROUNDED
2 letters out of ROUNDED
Contextual use of ROUNDED
What's nearby ROUNDED
Lookup in Wiki for ROUNDED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROUNDED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROUNDED"