Is ROULETTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROULETTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a line generated by a point on one figure rolling around a second figure
- noun - a wheel with teeth for making a row of perforations
- noun - a gambling game in which players bet on which compartment of a revolving wheel a small ball will come to rest in
- A gambling game in which the players bet on which slot of a rotating disk a small ball will come to rest in.
- A small, toothed disk of tempered steel attached to a handle and used to make rows of dots, slits, or perforations, as in engraving or on a sheet of postage stamps.
- Short consecutive incisions made between individual stamps in a sheet for easy separation.
- verb - to make tiny slits in
There are 8 letters in ROULETTE: E E L O R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROULETTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROULETTE, to go: ROULETTE?
Rearrange the letters in ROULETTE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ROULETTE
6 letters out of ROULETTE
5 letters out of ROULETTE
4 letters out of ROULETTE
3 letters out of ROULETTE
2 letters out of ROULETTE
Contextual use of ROULETTE
What's nearby ROULETTE
Lookup in Wiki for ROULETTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROULETTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROULETTE"