Is ROUGHSHOD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROUGHSHOD in various dictionaries:
- adj - (of a horse) having horseshoes with projecting nails to prevent slipping
- adj - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- adj - unjustly domineering
- Shod with horseshoes having projecting nails or points to prevent slipping.
- Marked by brutal force: Stalin’s roughshod treatment of the kulaks.
There are 9 letters in ROUGHSHOD: D G H H O O R S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROUGHSHOD, to go: ROUGHSHOD?
Rearrange the letters in ROUGHSHOD and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ROUGHSHOD
6 letters out of ROUGHSHOD
5 letters out of ROUGHSHOD
4 letters out of ROUGHSHOD
3 letters out of ROUGHSHOD
2 letters out of ROUGHSHOD
Contextual use of ROUGHSHOD
What's nearby ROUGHSHOD
Lookup in Wiki for ROUGHSHOD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROUGHSHOD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROUGHSHOD"