Is ROUGHNESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROUGHNESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a texture of a surface or edge that is not smooth but is irregular and uneven
- noun - the quality of being unpleasant (harsh or rough or grating) to the senses
- noun - an unpolished unrefined quality
- noun - used of the sea during inclement or stormy weather
- noun - rowdy behavior
- noun - the formation of small pits in a surface as a consequence of corrosion
- noun - harsh or severe speech or behavior
There are 9 letters in ROUGHNESS: E G H N O R S S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROUGHNESS, to go: ROUGHNESS?
Rearrange the letters in ROUGHNESS and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ROUGHNESS
8 letters out of ROUGHNESS
7 letters out of ROUGHNESS
6 letters out of ROUGHNESS
5 letters out of ROUGHNESS
4 letters out of ROUGHNESS
3 letters out of ROUGHNESS
2 letters out of ROUGHNESS
Contextual use of ROUGHNESS
What's nearby ROUGHNESS
Lookup in Wiki for ROUGHNESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROUGHNESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROUGHNESS"