Is ROUGHCAST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROUGHCAST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a coarse plaster for the surface of external walls
- noun - a rough preliminary model
- verb - shape roughly
- verb - apply roughcast to
- verb - hew roughly, without finishing the surface
- A coarse plaster of lime, shells, and pebbles used for outside wall surfaces.
- A rough preliminary model or form.
- To plaster (a wall, for example) with roughcast.
- To shape or work into a rough or preliminary form.
There are 9 letters in ROUGHCAST: A C G H O R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUGHCAST
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROUGHCAST, to go: ROUGHCAST?
Rearrange the letters in ROUGHCAST and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ROUGHCAST
8 letters out of ROUGHCAST
7 letters out of ROUGHCAST
6 letters out of ROUGHCAST
5 letters out of ROUGHCAST
4 letters out of ROUGHCAST
3 letters out of ROUGHCAST
2 letters out of ROUGHCAST
Contextual use of ROUGHCAST
What's nearby ROUGHCAST
Lookup in Wiki for ROUGHCAST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROUGHCAST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROUGHCAST"