Is ROCKET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROCKET in various dictionaries:
- noun - any vehicle self-propelled by a rocket engine
- noun - a jet engine containing its own propellant and driven by reaction propulsion
- noun - erect European annual often grown as a salad crop to be harvested when young and tender
- noun - propels bright light high in the sky, or used to propel a lifesaving line or harpoon
- noun - sends a firework display high into the sky
- verb - shoot up abruptly, like a rocket
- verb - propel with a rocket
- A rocket engine.
- A vehicle or device propelled by one or more rocket engines, especially such a vehicle designed to travel through space.
- A projectile weapon carrying a warhead that is powered and propelled by rockets.
- A projectile firework having a cylindrical shape and a fuse that is lit from the rear.
- To move swiftly and powerfully, as a rocket.
- To fly swiftly straight up, as a game bird frightened from cover.
- To soar or rise rapidly: The book rocketed to the top of the bestseller list.
- To carry by means of a rocket.
- To assault with rockets.
- A Mediterranean plant (Eruca vesicaria subsp.
- Any of several plants of the mustard family, especially the dame’s rocket and the sea rocket.
- verb - to convey by means of a rocket (a device propelled by the reaction of escaping gases)
There are 6 letters in ROCKET: C E K O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROCKET
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROCKET, to go: ROCKET?
Rearrange the letters in ROCKET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROCKET
What's nearby ROCKET
Lookup in Wiki for ROCKET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROCKET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROCKET"