Is RIGGING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RIGGING in various dictionaries:
- noun - gear consisting of ropes etc. supporting a ship's masts and sails
- noun - formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel
- verb - arrange the outcome of by means of deceit
- verb - manipulate in a fraudulent manner
- verb - connect or secure to
- verb - equip with sails or masts
- The system of ropes, chains, and tackle used to support and control the masts, sails, and yards of a sailing vessel.
- The supporting material for construction work.
- noun - the system of lines, chains, and tackle used aboard a ship
There are 7 letters in RIGGING: G G G I I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RIGGING
To search all scrabble anagrams of RIGGING, to go: RIGGING?
Rearrange the letters in RIGGING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RIGGING
What's nearby RIGGING
Lookup in Wiki for RIGGING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RIGGING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RIGGING"