Is RHETORIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RHETORIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - using language effectively to please or persuade
- noun - high-flown style
- noun - loud and confused and empty talk
- noun - study of the technique and rules for using language effectively (especially in public speaking)
- The art or study of using language effectively and persuasively.
- A treatise or book discussing this art.
- Skill in using language effectively and persuasively.
- A style of speaking or writing, especially the language of a particular subject: fiery political rhetoric.
- Language that is elaborate, pretentious, insincere, or intellectually vacuous: His offers of compromise were mere rhetoric.
- The word rhetoric was once primarily the name of an important branch of philosophy and an art deserving of serious study.
- noun - the study of effective speech and writing
There are 8 letters in RHETORIC: C E H I O R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RHETORIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of RHETORIC, to go: RHETORIC?
Rearrange the letters in RHETORIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RHETORIC
7 letters out of RHETORIC
6 letters out of RHETORIC
5 letters out of RHETORIC
4 letters out of RHETORIC
3 letters out of RHETORIC
2 letters out of RHETORIC
Contextual use of RHETORIC
What's nearby RHETORIC
Lookup in Wiki for RHETORIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RHETORIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RHETORIC"