Is REVOLVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REVOLVE in various dictionaries:
- verb - turn on or around an axis or a center
- verb - move in an orbit
- verb - cause to move by turning over or in a circular manner of as if on an axis
- To orbit a central point.
- To turn on an axis; rotate.
- To recur in cycles or at periodic intervals.
- To be held in the mind and considered in turn.
- To be centered: Their troubles revolve around money management.
- To cause to revolve.
- To ponder or reflect on.
- verb - to turn about an axis
There are 7 letters in REVOLVE: E E L O R V V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REVOLVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REVOLVE, to go: REVOLVE?
Rearrange the letters in REVOLVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REVOLVE
What's nearby REVOLVE
Lookup in Wiki for REVOLVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REVOLVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REVOLVE"