Is REVIVAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REVIVAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - bringing again into activity and prominence
- noun - an evangelistic meeting intended to reawaken interest in religion
- The act or an instance of reviving.
- The condition of being revived.
- A restoration to use, acceptance, activity, or vigor after a period of obscurity or quiescence.
- A new presentation of an old play, movie, opera, ballet, or similar vehicle.
- A time of reawakened interest in religion.
- A meeting or series of meetings for the purpose of reawakening religious faith, often characterized by impassioned preaching and public testimony.
- noun - renewed attention to or interest in something
There are 7 letters in REVIVAL: A E I L R V V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REVIVAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of REVIVAL, to go: REVIVAL?
Rearrange the letters in REVIVAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of REVIVAL
5 letters out of REVIVAL
4 letters out of REVIVAL
3 letters out of REVIVAL
2 letters out of REVIVAL
Contextual use of REVIVAL
What's nearby REVIVAL
Lookup in Wiki for REVIVAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REVIVAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REVIVAL"