Is REVERSIBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REVERSIBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a garment (especially a coat) that can be worn inside out (with either side of the cloth showing)
- adj - capable of reversing or being reversed
- adj - capable of being reversed or used with either side out
- adj - capable of being reversed
- adj - capable of assuming or producing either of two states
- Finished so that either side can be used: a reversible fabric.
- Wearable with either side turned outward: a reversible skirt; a reversible vest.
- Capable of successively assuming or producing either of two states: a reversible cell; a reversible reaction.
There are 10 letters in REVERSIBLE: B E E E I L R R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REVERSIBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REVERSIBLE, to go: REVERSIBLE?
Rearrange the letters in REVERSIBLE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of REVERSIBLE
9 letters out of REVERSIBLE
8 letters out of REVERSIBLE
7 letters out of REVERSIBLE
6 letters out of REVERSIBLE
5 letters out of REVERSIBLE
4 letters out of REVERSIBLE
3 letters out of REVERSIBLE
2 letters out of REVERSIBLE
Contextual use of REVERSIBLE
What's nearby REVERSIBLE
Lookup in Wiki for REVERSIBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REVERSIBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REVERSIBLE"