Is REVELATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REVELATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the speech act of making something evident
- noun - an enlightening or astonishing disclosure
- noun - communication of knowledge to man by a divine or supernatural agency
- noun - the last book of the New Testament
- The act of revealing or disclosing.
- Something revealed, especially a dramatic disclosure of something not previously known or realized.
- A manifestation of divine will or truth.
- A book of the Bible.
There are 10 letters in REVELATION: A E E I L N O R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REVELATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of REVELATION, to go: REVELATION?
Rearrange the letters in REVELATION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of REVELATION
9 letters out of REVELATION
8 letters out of REVELATION
7 letters out of REVELATION
6 letters out of REVELATION
5 letters out of REVELATION
4 letters out of REVELATION
3 letters out of REVELATION
2 letters out of REVELATION
Contextual use of REVELATION
What's nearby REVELATION
Lookup in Wiki for REVELATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REVELATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REVELATION"