Is RETROGRADE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RETROGRADE in various dictionaries:
- verb - move backward in an orbit, of celestial bodies
- verb - move in a direction contrary to the usual one
- verb - move back
- verb - go back over
- verb - get worse or fall back to a previous condition
- adj - moving from east to west on the celestial sphere
- adj - of amnesia
- adj - going from better to worse
- adj - moving or directed or tending in a backward direction or contrary to a previous direction
- Moving or tending backward.
- Opposite to the usual order; inverted or reversed.
- Reverting to an earlier or inferior condition.
- Of or relating to the orbital revolution or axial rotation of a planetary or other celestial body that moves clockwise from east to west, in the direction opposite to most celestial bodies.
- Of or relating to the brief, regularly occurring, apparently backward movement of a planetary body in its orbit as viewed against the fixed stars, caused by the differing orbital velocities of Earth and the body observed.
- Opposed; contrary.
- To move or seem to move backward.
- To decline to an inferior state; degenerate.
There are 10 letters in RETROGRADE: A D E E G O R R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RETROGRADE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RETROGRADE, to go: RETROGRADE?
Rearrange the letters in RETROGRADE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of RETROGRADE
8 letters out of RETROGRADE
7 letters out of RETROGRADE
6 letters out of RETROGRADE
5 letters out of RETROGRADE
4 letters out of RETROGRADE
3 letters out of RETROGRADE
2 letters out of RETROGRADE
Contextual use of RETROGRADE
What's nearby RETROGRADE
Lookup in Wiki for RETROGRADE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RETROGRADE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RETROGRADE"