Is RETRIEVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RETRIEVE in various dictionaries:
- verb - get or find back
- verb - go for and bring back
- verb - run after, pick up, and bring to the master
- verb - recall knowledge from memory
- To get back; regain.
- To rescue or save.
- To make a difficult but successful return of (a ball or shuttlecock, as in tennis or badminton).
- To bring back again; revive or restore.
- To rectify the unfavorable consequences of; remedy.
- To recall to mind; remember.
- To find and bring back game: a dog trained to retrieve.
- The act of retrieving; retrieval.
- A difficult but successful return of a ball or shuttlecock.
- verb - to get back
There are 8 letters in RETRIEVE: E E E I R R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RETRIEVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RETRIEVE, to go: RETRIEVE?
Rearrange the letters in RETRIEVE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RETRIEVE
7 letters out of RETRIEVE
6 letters out of RETRIEVE
5 letters out of RETRIEVE
4 letters out of RETRIEVE
3 letters out of RETRIEVE
2 letters out of RETRIEVE
Contextual use of RETRIEVE
What's nearby RETRIEVE
Lookup in Wiki for RETRIEVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RETRIEVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RETRIEVE"