Is RETRIEVAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RETRIEVAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - (computer science) the operation of accessing information from the computer's memory
- noun - the cognitive operation of accessing information in memory
- noun - the act of regaining or saving something lost (or in danger of becoming lost)
- The act or process of retrieving.
- The process of accessing information from memory or other storage devices.
- The possibility of being retrieved or restored: lost possessions beyond retrieval.
There are 9 letters in RETRIEVAL: A E E I L R R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RETRIEVAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of RETRIEVAL, to go: RETRIEVAL?
Rearrange the letters in RETRIEVAL and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of RETRIEVAL
8 letters out of RETRIEVAL
7 letters out of RETRIEVAL
6 letters out of RETRIEVAL
5 letters out of RETRIEVAL
4 letters out of RETRIEVAL
3 letters out of RETRIEVAL
2 letters out of RETRIEVAL
Contextual use of RETRIEVAL
What's nearby RETRIEVAL
Lookup in Wiki for RETRIEVAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RETRIEVAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RETRIEVAL"