Is RESURRECTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESURRECTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - (New Testament) the rising of Christ on the third day after the Crucifixion
- noun - a revival from inactivity and disuse
- The act of rising from the dead or returning to life.
- The state of one who has returned to life.
- The act of bringing back to practice, notice, or use; revival.
- The rising again of Jesus on the third day after the Crucifixion.
- The rising again of the dead at the Last Judgment.
There are 12 letters in RESURRECTION: C E E I N O R R R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESURRECTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESURRECTION, to go: RESURRECTION?
Rearrange the letters in RESURRECTION and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of RESURRECTION
11 letters out of RESURRECTION
10 letters out of RESURRECTION
9 letters out of RESURRECTION
8 letters out of RESURRECTION
7 letters out of RESURRECTION
6 letters out of RESURRECTION
5 letters out of RESURRECTION
4 letters out of RESURRECTION
3 letters out of RESURRECTION
2 letters out of RESURRECTION
Contextual use of RESURRECTION
What's nearby RESURRECTION
Lookup in Wiki for RESURRECTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESURRECTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESURRECTION"