Is RESUME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESUME in various dictionaries:
- noun - short descriptive summary (of events)
- noun - a summary of your academic and work history
- verb - take up or begin anew
- verb - return to a previous location or condition
- verb - assume anew
- verb - give a summary (of)
- To begin or take up again after interruption: resumed our dinner.
- To assume, take, or occupy again: The dog resumed its post by the door.
- To begin again or continue after interruption.
- verb - to take up again after interruption
There are 6 letters in RESUME: E E M R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESUME
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESUME, to go: RESUME?
Rearrange the letters in RESUME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RESUME
What's nearby RESUME
Lookup in Wiki for RESUME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESUME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESUME"